Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Introduction :)

      Hey everyone! So, I guess I should first introduce myself! My name is Sammi and I am a thirteen year old girl who is obsessed with everything fashion! It has been my dream for a while now to someday go to fashion school and to become a stylist! Everyone reading this, and subscribing to my blog, is helping my dream come true <3 In the comments below, tell me what kind of posts you would like to see here! I have plans to do makeup reviews, hair product reviews, outfit of the days and much more! Anything in particular you guys would like to see? Please tell me! I'll try and post at least once a day, and keep you up to date on trends. I really hope you guys will look to me for the inside scoop on fashion, because I definitely look to all of you for support! Thank you all again :) I'll talk to you guys tomorrow!

                              Sincerely,


No comments:

Post a Comment